If your property has languished on the market since summer or fall, we have some good news… Here are the top 10 Reasons to list your home during the holiday season:
- There is less inventory competition during the holidays.
- Winter prospects are more serious Buyers.
- Your home looks more inviting during the holidays.
- The conversion rate for houses listed to houses SOLD is much higher during these months.
- You may receive a higher sales price for your home because there is less competition.
- Buyers have more time to look, especially during vacations.
- You must be ON the market in order to capture the market.
- Corporate relocation Buyers cannot wait until the Spring.
- Selling now will allow you to be a VERY good Buyer when more homes come on the market in January.
- You may have fewer showings, but they will be more serious showings.
More more information on selling your home, contact your local agent at Calcagni Associates…