Lisa Antonecchia is an accredited Home Staging Expert! Her team staging approach brings together not only a sense of style and design, but the best in local contractors, all here to help get your house sold! You can check out Lisa’s before and after photo gallery at: http://site.teamstagingct.com/portfolio.php
What is Staging?
“Staging focuses on improving a property to make it appeal to the largest number of buyers by transforming it into a welcoming, appealing, and attractive product for sale.” – Wikipedia
Why Stage a House?
Staging is not a fad it is a necessity in today’s competitive market.
A Staged House…
- provides the seller the edge in today’s competitive market.
- sells faster than non-staged houses.
- sells for top market value.
- saves you money by avoiding costly price reductions and a stale listing.
- helps buyers visual the space as their new home.
- shows well. A cluttered or empty house does not show well.
Stay tuned for tips and home staging advice from Lisa, of Concepts by Lisa, LLC!
Creative Concepts by Lisa, LLC
President, Lisa Antonecchia
Follow Creative Concepts by Lisa, LLC on Facebook or Twitter @ ccblct