Please note: The models depicted are duplex style and will be attached to one of the other three homes shown below.
Two-level modern cape style with first-floor owner’s bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms on the second floor and 2 1⁄2 baths. 1,994 sq. ft. of climate controlled space. Total with garage and possible finished basement 3,389 sq. ft.
Priced from $399,900
Two-level modern colonial style with all bedrooms on the second floor, including the owner’s bedroom. 3 bedrooms, 2 1⁄2 baths, with 2,040 sq. ft. of climate controlled space, with a total of 3,324 sq. ft. with the garage and possible finished basement A 4 bedroom option is available with 2 1⁄2 baths, and 2,370 sq. ft. of climate controlled space. Total with garage and possible finished basement 3,692 sq. ft.
Priced from $394,900 for 3 BR and
$404,900 for 4 BR
Prices subject to change without notice.
The rendering and floor plans represent the model depicted. Room dimensions are approximate, measured to the exterior walls, and may vary according to field conditions. Builder reserves the right to alter dimensions and may substitute any item specified with a brand of equivalent quality provided the structural integrity of the building is not compromised. The specification sheet supersedes all artistic renderings. All specifications are subject to change, and the Builder reserves the right to make modifications or changes without notice or obligation. All building plans may be reversed (mirror image) from what is depicted on artistic rendering elevations or the site plan map.
DID YOU KNOW…
Availability is subject to change without notice. Please see Sales Team for site availability.
2021 Home Details – Phase 2
- Traditional cottage style architecture
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
- White aluminum gutters & downspouts
- 2 x 6 exterior framed walls
- Concrete walkways and asphalt driveways
- Landscaped lawns and front yard plantings
- Rear decks or patios, lot specific
- 2-car attached garage with insulated door and remotes
- Open floor plans
- 9 foot ceilings on the first floor
- Vinyl plank flooring in 1st floor halls, powder room, great room, dining and kitchen areas
- Carpet in bedrooms and upstairs hall
- Oak stairs to 2nd floor
- Abundant closet space with vinyl coated wire shelving
- Study (where applicable) 1st or 2nd floor laundry
- Painted smooth ceilings with latex paint on walls and trim
- 2nd floor Abundant closet space with vinyl coated wire shelving Study (where applicable) 1st or 2nd floor laundry
- Painted smooth ceilings with latex paint on walls and trim 2-panel interior doors painted with colonial base moldings and
- Lever door handle brushed nickel door hardware
- Lighting allowance
- White or stained kitchen cabinets
- Island or peninsula with breakfast bar
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel, energy star rated GE® appliances
- Under mount sink and Moen® faucets
- Granite countertops
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Owner’s bath with rectangle under mount sink(s) and vanitiy
- Owner’s bath includes one-piece fiberglass shower with Moen® bath fixtures
- High efficiency natural gas heating system with central air conditioning
- High efficiency tankless hot water system
- Vinyl clad Energy Star windows with low e glass and full screens
- Energy Efficient insulation
- Telephone and cable prewired
- 200 amp electrical service
- Programmable thermostats
- Distinctive stone entry
- Landscaped boulevard
- Private roads and sidewalks
- Community lighting
- Walking trails
- Irrigation system
- Public water and sewer
- Underground electrical service
- Natural gas
- Kitchen backsplash
- LED under cabinet lighting
- Upgraded appliance package
- Tile shower with fiberglass base
- 3/8 frameless shower door
- 3-1/2″ hardwood flooring on first floor (excludes bedroom)
- Stafford 3-1/4″ trim and 5-1/2″ neck Base
- First floor crown molding throughout (excludes bedroom, bath or laundry)
*Choices from builder’s standard selections, vendor to provide during consultation.
Features and specifications are subject to change. Seller may substitute equal or better quality materials.
Welcome to Pierpont Hill!
The Stiles model
The Bradley model
The Wallace model
Behind the Scenes
Building energy efficient new construction homes at Pierpont Hill
Prepping foundations at Pierpont Hill – 180 day build schedule
Building a quiet duplex with sound barrier at Pierpont Hill
Finishes at Pierpont Hill start with a great taping job
Paving Day at Pierpont Hill
KENNETH MITA, JR.
Ken grew up in the building business and spent summers and several post college years working in the rental sector. After graduating from the University of Southern California with his MBA in 1997, Ken operated his own home building company for 18 years before focusing on construction management in 2015. He and the rest of the Pierpont team look forward to creating a community of great homes for all of our clients.
Directions & Contact
DIRECTIONS TO PIERPONT HILL AT NORTH HAVEN
For GPS purposes use 141 Half Mile Road, North Haven, CT
From I-91 Exit 9, Montowese Ave.: Proceed East on Montowese Ave. for 0.9 miles. Bear left onto CT-17/ Middletown Ave., turn right onto Half Mile Road. Pierpont Hill at North Haven will be on your left.
141 Half Mile Road, North Haven, CT, United States