Buyers will love our 3-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath townhome with a light-filled and open kitchen/dining/living room – perfect for entertaining friends and family. The owner’s suite features an ensuite full bath, with double sinks and a walk-in closet. Private decks, 2-car garages and basement flex space complete these impressive homes.
1,932 SQ. FT.* – Townhome
*End units higher – see Sales Team for details
*Square footage includes 200 +/- unfinished flex space.
Walkout feature is specific to site plan.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Features and specifications are subject to change. Builder may substitute equal or better quality materials.
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
- Architectural roof shingles
- Attached garages
- Rear decks
- Exterior lighting fixtures
- Concrete walkways and asphalt driveways
- Open floor plans
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living/dining rooms and all stairs
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms and hallways
- Unfinished flex space/bonus room behind the garage 200 +/- sq. ft.
- Abundant closet space with vinyl coated wire shelving
- Six panel molded doors
- 3-1/4” baseboard trim
- Birch raised panel cabinets
- Laminate countertops with top mount sinks
- Garbage disposal
- Chrome Delta Faucets
- Luxury vinyl floor
- Stove included
- Vanities with laminate countertops
- Fiberglass tubs, tub/shower combinations or shower stalls
- Chrome Delta faucets or equal
- Water saving toilets
- Pedestal sink in half bath
- Chrome towel bars and toilet paper holders
- Ventilating fans
- Tile floors in all baths and laundry closet
- High efficiency natural gas heating system (2 zone)
- Central air conditioning
- High efficiency gas on demand water heater
- 125 amp electrical service
- Energy efficient insulation: roof R38, walls R21
- Vinyl windows with insulated glass
- Metal insulated exterior doors
- Three telephone and three cable prewired
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors to code
Public water and sewer
Features and specifications are subject to change.
Builder may substitute equal or better quality materials.
(Note: photos may include upgraded finishes & options.)
58 Leonard Street, Meriden, CT, United States