Buyers will love our 3-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath townhome with a light-filled and open kitchen/dining/living room – perfect for entertaining friends and family. The upstairs master suite features a fully tiled bath with granite countertop, double sinks and a walk-in closet. Private decks, attached garages and full basements complete these gracious homes.
QUICK DELIVERY HOMES
UNIT #406 – THE HAVEN MODEL – $259,900
*Square footage includes 200 +/- unfinished flex space.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Features and specifications are subject to change. Builder may substitute equal or better quality materials.
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
- Architectural roof shingles
- Attached garages
- Rear decks
- Exterior lighting fixtures
- Concrete walkways and asphalt driveways
- Open floor plans
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in townhome living/dining rooms and stairs to second level
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms and hallways as well as stairs to third level
- Unfinished flex space/bonus room behind the garage of the townhomes 200 +/- sq. ft.
- Abundant closet space with vinyl coated wire shelving
- Six panel molded doors
- 3-1/4” baseboards
- Birch raised panel cabinets
- Laminate countertops with top mount sinks
- Appliances allowance: $2,000 for range, dishwasher, microwave
- Garbage disposal
- Chrome Delta Faucets
- Vanities with laminate countertops
- Fiberglass tubs, tub/shower combinations or shower stalls
- Chrome Delta faucets or equal
- Water saving toilets
- Pedestal sink in half bath
- Chrome towel bars and toilet paper holders
- Ventilating fans
- High efficiency natural gas heating system (2 zone)
- Central air conditioning
- High efficiency gas on demand water heater
- 125 amp electrical service
- Energy efficient insulation: roof R38, walls R21
- Vinyl windows with insulated glass
- Metal insulated exterior doors
- One telephone and one cable prewired
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors to code
Public water and sewer
Features and specifications are subject to change.
Builder may substitute equal or better quality materials.
(Note: photos may include upgraded finishes & options.)
58 Leonard Street, Meriden, CT, United States