Buyers will love our 3-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath townhome with a light-filled and open kitchen/dining/living room – perfect for entertaining friends and family. The upstairs master suite features a fully tiled bath with granite countertop, double sinks and a walk-in closet. Private decks, attached garages and full basements complete these gracious homes.
*Square footage includes 200 +/- unfinished flex space.
Walkout feature is specific to site plan.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Features and specifications are subject to change. Builder may substitute equal or better quality materials.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
- Architectural roof shingles
- Attached garages
- Rear decks
- Exterior lighting fixtures
- Concrete walkways and asphalt driveways
- Open floor plans
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in townhome living/dining rooms and stairs to second level
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms and hallways as well as stairs to third level
- Unfinished flex space/bonus room behind the garage of the townhomes 200 +/- sq. ft.
- Abundant closet space with vinyl coated wire shelving
- Six panel molded doors
- 3-1/4” baseboards
- Birch raised panel cabinets
- Laminate countertops with top mount sinks
- Garbage disposal
- Chrome Delta Faucets
- Luxury vinyl floor
- Stove included
- Vanities with laminate countertops
- Fiberglass tubs, tub/shower combinations or shower stalls
- Chrome Delta faucets or equal
- Water saving toilets
- Pedestal sink in half bath
- Chrome towel bars and toilet paper holders
- Ventilating fans
- Luxury vinyl floor
- High efficiency natural gas heating system (2 zone)
- Central air conditioning
- High efficiency gas on demand water heater
- 125 amp electrical service
- Energy efficient insulation: roof R38, walls R21
- Vinyl windows with insulated glass
- Metal insulated exterior doors
- Three telephone and three cable prewired
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors to code
Public water and sewer
Features and specifications are subject to change.
Builder may substitute equal or better quality materials.
(Note: photos may include upgraded finishes & options.)
58 Leonard Street, Meriden, CT, United States