Under construction now on lot #7, our final homesite at Hidden Brook!
Just like the warm and wonderful woman our Rosie was named after, our classic farmhouse colonial will make you feel right at home from the moment you step onto its timeless front porch. With thoughtful consideration given to its “standard” upscale amenities and flexible, open floor plan – this home is designed to complement today’s style of living. The owner’s suite, three additional bedrooms, two full bathrooms and laundry room are located on the second floor of this 2,685 square foot beauty.
Ask our Sales Consultants about other plans.
- 30-year architectural shingles
- Maintenance free 4” vinyl clapboard siding
- 2-car attached garage with automatic door openers
- 10’ X 10’ Paver patio
- Front walkway—4” pavers
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- 8’ ceilings on second floor
- 3-1/4” hardwood flooring in all main living areas
- Carpeting in all bedrooms
- Tile flooring in all bathrooms and laundry room
- 2-panel doors
- Elegant trim features
- Designer kitchen cabinets with soft-close feature
- Granite kitchen countertops
Master bath vanity has granite countertop and main bath vanity has cultured marble countertops
- High efficiency heating system with central air conditioning
- On demand hot water tanks
- 200 amp electrical service
- Vinyl energy star rated windows
- City water
- City sewers
- Natural gas
- Lawn raked and seeded
- Shrubs to be planted and mulched along front foundation wall
Features and specifications are subject to change. Seller may substitute equal or better quality materials.
Directions & Contact
530 Church Street, Wallingford, CT, United States