Whether you drive downtown for a leisurely dinner or take in a show at the nearby Long Wharf Theatre, you will find the convenient location of City Point Landing allows you to do more of the things you love. New Haven serves as a significant cultural and educational hub for the state, with eclectic energy that fosters both thriving arts and an unparalleled dining scene – celebrated for its award-winning pizza, world-class museums, as well as its assortment of unique shops and galleries.
Situated near New Haven’s historic waterfront, City Point Landing’s proximity to both New Haven and West Haven Yacht Clubs, Long Wharf Pier and nearby Thimble Islands make it the perfect home base for boating and water sport enthusiasts.
#A1 – 2 BR | 2.1 Bath | 1,604 sq. ft. | 2-car Garage
#a2 – 2 BR | 2.1 Bath | 1,605 sq. ft. | 2-car “Tandem” garage
Buildings 1, 2, & 3:
a2 Priced from $314,900
a1 priced from $324,900
#a3 – 2 BR | 2.1 bath | 1,585 sq. ft. | 2-car “tandem” garage
#B – 3 BR | 2.1 Bath | 1,575 sq. ft. | 1-car garage
a3 (unit 303) – $314,900
Building 4 :
A3 (Unit 402) – $299,900
B Units Priced from $324,900
Availability is subject to change without notice. Please see Sales Team for site availability.
- City Point Yacht Club – 347 Kimberly Ave., New Haven – .5 miles / 2 min.
- Downtown New Haven – 3.2 miles / 10 min.
- Gateway Community College, 20 Church St., New Haven – 2.6 miles / 7 min.
- Lighthouse Point Park – 6.7 miles / 15 min.
- Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven – 1.3 miles / 6 min.
- New Haven Yacht Club, 156 Cove St., New Haven – 6.0 miles / 12 min.
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden – 12.5 miles / 19 min.
- Saint Raphael Campus, George St., New Haven – 2.8 miles / 9 min.
- Shubert Theatre, New Haven – 3.0 miles / 10 min.
- Southern CT State University – 3.9 miles / 13 min.
- Tweed New Haven Airport – 5.0 miles / 9 min.
- Union Station, 50 Union Ave., New Haven – 1.4 miles / 5 min.
- University of New Haven – 2.3 miles / 8 min.
- West Haven Yacht Club, 85 1st Ave., West Haven – 1.8 miles / 7 min.
- Wooster Square, New Haven – 2.2 miles / 9 min.
- Yale Bowl, 81 Central Ave., New Haven – 2.6 miles / 8 min.
- Yale New Haven Health Bridgeport Hospital – 17.1 miles / 29 min.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven – 1.7 miles / 10 min.
- Yale University, New Haven – 3.5 miles / 7 min.
Surrounded initially by New Haven Harbor on the east and south “point,” the neighborhood of City Point was once known as “Oyster Point.” It earned this name because of the area’s productive oyster harvesting that occurred in its extensive tidal flats during the mid-1800s through 1925. Gradually these salt marshes were filled in, making way for the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad yards, and the construction of Interstate 95 in the mid-1950s. This eastern part of the point also saw the development of the New Haven Food Terminal, and both Sargent Drive and Long Wharf Drive. Today, water only borders the southern tip of City Point.
- 30-year architectural shingles
- Maintenance-free vinyl clapboard siding
- Leaders and gutters—white aluminum
- 1 or 2-car attached garage with automatic door opener
- Exterior insulated front door
- Sliding doors thermal, vinyl
- Windows-insulated vinyl clad with low E glass with screens
- Public water, public sewer
- Natural gas
- Electrical outlets and switches to code
- 150-amp service
- 4 recessed cans included
- Builder lighting fixtures are brushed nickel (buyer may
substitute fixtures at their own cost with notice)
- Exterior outlets—one in front, one in rear
- Electric Car Charging Receptacle (50 amps 240 volts)
- Construction pursuant to local building code
- Footing and foundation—poured concrete
- Garage—poured concrete
- 2 X 6 exterior wall construction
- Sheathing—roof and exterior walls– OSB
- Insulation per code
- Lawn graded, raked and seeded
- Front walkway
- Asphalt driveway
- Assorted shrubs
- 9 ft. ceilings first floor, 8 ft. ceilings second floor
- Floors—hardwood in kitchen, dining area, living area, foyer, second floor hallways, and stair treads
- Doors—2-panel Masonite, painted semi-gloss white
- Hinges and door handles brushed nickel
- Clothes closets—white wire shelving
- Ceilings, closets and garage—flat finish white
- Walls—flat finish, buyer gets 1 color
- Trim—painted semi-gloss white
- Designer kitchen cabinets*
- Granite kitchen countertops*
- Master bath vanity and main bath vanity have cultured marble countertops
- Standard appliance package includes 4 pieces (36” refrigerator, 24” dishwasher, 30” stove, 30” microwave)
- High efficiency heating system with central air conditioning; 2-zones
- Tankless hot water heater
- Waste, drain and vent piping PVC
- Hot and cold water supply is pex tubing
- 1 spigot
- Powder room with white toilet and vanity sink
- Bathroom with fiberglass tub surround
- Master bathroom with shower
- Kitchen sink—stainless steel undermount with single lever faucet with sprayer
- Toilets are elongated style white
- Washer and dryer hook-ups are provided with shut-offs
*Choices from builder’s selections, vendor to provide during consultation.
Features and specifications are subject to change. Seller may substitute equal or better quality materials.
ABR, CRS, SRES, REALTOR
Harbor Close at Sea Street & Ella Grasso Blvd., New Haven
301 Harbour Close, New Haven, CT 06519, USA