About Mary L. Malin
Married, 3 daughters and 3 son-in-laws, 5 grandchildren. I grew up in the New Haven, West Haven areas and still have friends and relatives living there.
- Licensed Connecticut Real Estate Broker
- Realtor Emeritus
- Graduate, Realtor Institute
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Greater New Haven Realtors Assoc. Achievement Awards
- Recipient of Connecticut Magazine’s Five Star Real Estate Agents Award for 2011,2012,2014,2015,2016 and 2017, 2021.
- Volunteer Member for six years on Cheshire Community YMCA Board of Managers
- 2012 Cheshire CHAMBER AWARD for Special Support of the Cheshire Community
- 2010 Cheshire CHAMBER AWARD for Woman in Business Award
- Past President – 2 Terms – Cheshire Rotary Club
- Paul Harris Fellow – Rotary International
Real Estate Specialties (eg. buyer/ seller type or areas covered):
- Experienced in Residential, Multi-Family, Condos, Commercial and Land Sales
- Experienced in FHA, CHFA, Down Payment Assistance, Conventional, VA and Seller Financing Sales.
- Handled over 140 plus New Homes Sales
- Project Manager for Forest Hills Subdivision for 19 years.
- Active in New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, and New London Counties.
What are some of your hobbies or interests?
Reading, word games, card games, puzzles, and helping with community service thru the Rotary Club of Cheshire.
What do you love about Connecticut?
THE SEASONS- EVEN WHEN TOO COLD OR TOO HOT OR SNOWY OR WET!
What makes you happy?
Family, traveling, and visiting new places — I visited many states within the US (including Hawaii) as well as Canada, Ireland, Italy, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, etc.
What is your favorite childhood memory?
4TH Of July when living in New Haven with neighbors and friends on front porches with adults in charge of the bonfire and fireworks.